Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cat Humor

This is a rare, unstructured weekend for me. No races, no planned training, just a day to relax and maybe do a few chores around the house. Since I am usually out of bed by 4:30, I am awake before the dog and the cat. However, this morning I allowed myself the luxury of sleeping in. I managed to sleep until 7:25, at which point my cat was bouncing on the bed trying to wake me up. It reminded me of a video clip that had been sent to me several months ago and which I have attempted to post here. Make sure your audio is turned up and enjoy!

If the above clip doesn't play, you can find the video here at YouTube.

2 comments:

morningDove said...

this cat-man do video is so cute. my doggie came in from the living room to figure out where the kitty sound was coming from. My dog does the same things with slapping paws up on me, thank God he can't hold a bat. lol

morningDove said...

Hey Sue: someone sent this to me and I thought you might like to see this race since you are working so hard to achieve your goals too.

A son asked his father, 'Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?'
The father who, despite having a heart condition, says 'Yes'.
They went on to complete the marathon together.
Father and son went on to join other marathons, the father always saying 'Yes' to his son's request of going through the race together.
One day, the son asked his father, 'Dad, let's join the Ironman together.'
To which, his father said 'Yes'.
Father and son went on to complete the race together.



PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO IT PUTS A WHOLE NEW VIEW ON THIS STORY!! It isn't very long!!


http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=8cf08faca5dd9ea45513