Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birth Verse

Amidst all my doubts about committing to the training necessary for the Ironman, a message of faith and hope crosses my path. One of my co-workers mentioned a web site called Birthverse. Here's the blurb from their home page...

BIRTHVERSE consists of 366 verses chosen from the 66 books of the Bible. Each verse correlates the chapter and verse with its month and day. Your birth was appointed by God and has been recorded as your birthday. Our team spent countless hours searching the Bible for the perfect verse for each day of the year. Claim your verse, study it, memorize it and share it with others. But most of all, allow God to reveal Himself to you through your BIRTHVERSE.

Here's my verse -
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
Hebrews 10:23 NIV

Lots for me to think about in the next few months.

1 comment:

morningDove said...

Oh i love this and your verse is so perfect for you. I must go check this out. off today from work. thanks for sharing.