Friday, December 19, 2008

6th Photo Challenge

Another fun thing to do ~ the 6th Photo Challenge.

Here is how it works:
Check your Photo Archives (or wherever you store your images) then select the 6th folder, open it and post the 6th picture contained there, with the story behind it.

Here is my "6th " photo:

There's not too much of a story behind this. This "wreath" was created by my boyfriend and reflects our love of bicycles. I keep thinking someday I'll find some lights on sale after Christmas, but in reality, the simplicity of this wreath is what makes me love it so much.

3 comments:

morningDove said...

I love this picture. glad is was your 6th. You are right the simplicity of the wreath makes it more beautiful and the love behind it being made is magical.

Carol said...

Love it and i had a go at it on my blog too!

Sandy..... said...

How fun! I posted both the book and the picture challenge on my blog, as well!