Sunday, January 4, 2009

And so it starts....

When I went downstairs yesterday with the idea of doing some light weightlifting, I realized that our weight bench had become a catch-all bench. Not cool. This was similar to how it looked for most of 2008, until I cleared it off in September when I began the Strength for Life program. Thankfully, I had enough motivation and extra time that I was able to get it cleared off and still get my workout done. Come heck or high water, I will strive to keep it from becoming a storage bench, because most days it would be too easy to scrap the workout instead of clearing off the bench. (I'm blaming the cat for putting the stuff there!)

1 comment:

morningDove said...

oh how funny, Miss Kitty did it!! lol. i'm working my way to the elliptical i have in my art room. jeepers its a workout just to get rid of stuff in there. Keep up the great workout.