Saturday, January 3, 2009

Daily must-do!


I'm going to try to include more photographs in my blog this year. Heck, I'm going to try to include more posts, period!

Here's a photo of our bird feeder. One of my absolutely necessary daily tasks is filling the bird feeder. I so enjoy watching the birds, knowing that their lives are a little easier because they don't have to work so hard for nutritious food. In the summer time I also set out a bird bath, which I'm religious about cleaning and re-filling daily.

Today is filled with possibility - some chores that I have to get done, but also some cleaning and organizational "stuff". It's going to be a great day!

2 comments:

morningDove said...

you must not have cats around your area. Our neighbors cat actually killed two birdies at our feeder last year. Very frustrating; my hubby is the official birdwatcher, feeder at our home. We could learn a lot from them - so care free.

Michelle said...

hey girlie, happy new year!! we need to catch up. i just wanted to pop in and see what you were up to. I'll have to try the risoto, it sounds yummy. xo.