Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome, Mom!

Well, I mentioned that I wanted to put up some details about what we did while my Mom & Dad were in town. I don’t have anything ready yet, but I wrote to my Mom this morning and told her about my blog (I haven’t told too many people about this blog yet because I wanted to be certain it was something I was going to stick with). I explained that I wanted to write about our sightseeing and asked her to send a couple of photos as long as she wouldn’t mind if I posted them here. They’re terribly busy, though, so it may be several days before she checks in and then a few more before she gets the photos sent. That’s okay because I need time to write up the dialog!

1 comment:

morningDove said...

you've told family about the blog, you must be committed to writing/journaling it. Look forward to seeing your pics.