Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I’ve gone and done it, part II

I mailed my pre-registration for the Mountain Goat Run (http://mountaingoatrun.com/) today. This will be the 30th running of the event in Syracuse. I have not participated before, but since it fit in with some long-term fitness goals, I decided this was the year to try. The distance is ten miles, longer than I’ve ever run before. I have been running fairly consistently lately and am gradually increasing my mileage so that I should be able to complete “the Goat”. I may have to do a little walking, but that’s okay by me as long as I finish.

1 comment:

morningDove said...

you are inspiring me to really reach for the stars in some of my goals. Congratulations on signing up and being willing to try. You go, it sounds like you are on a roll in fulfilling goals this year. Don't stop!!